Monday, March 26, 2007

Keepin' it white


Finally got the chance to get out and see what Mumbai's all aboot. Got some meds to keep me from crapping my pants and they seem to be working!

Bombay..actually India is all about who you know. If you know the right person you can get anywhere , and luckily I know of few of those people.

So dig this, the first thing I wanted to do is get drunk (oooh sweet whisky where have you been). So the family friends I'm staying with took me to White night club, where everything is white except the people. Its the only exclusive house night club in all of Bombay (or even the country?). I had a WTF expression on my face when I first walked in. Its a real trip to see a whole club full of brown towns jammin' to house. It was good times though. The night life is like anywhere else but really really really expensive, also pretty exclusive. The family friends I'm staying with their daughter is quite the socialite so we were able to get free access to all the clubs, otherwise it'd be pretty costly. In addition to White I went to Shiro (some oriental/indo themed gig) and the Hard Rock Cafe. Now I know you're all thinking WTF the Hard Rock Cafe, but here this is THE place to be. Indian's love cheesy rock - it fucks me up. So what better place than the Hard Rock Cafe. It was surprisingly very nice inside. I also think this is the only place Hard Rock Cafe makes any money, so they put a lot into it. Its still pretty gay though.

Oh, I also went to Madh Beach. Drank some, played some, ate some. I enjoyed this the most.

3 comments:

Ben Hearsum said...

Cheesy rock eh...so you spent your night listening to Poison and Air Supply?

cozby said...

Shit not even, more like Cher and George Michael. If you ever wondered how such artists survive, you can blame India.

Ben Hearsum said...

LOL. Awesome. Awesome to the max.